Whether it’s to increase security or make the entrance to your building more efficient, tripod turnstiles are an excellent option. Here we look at 5 ways tripod turnstiles can improve security and efficiency at public places around the world:
- Tripod turnstiles are more secure than traditional vertical bars
Tripod turnstiles are more secure than traditional vertical bars. This is because they are harder to climb over, as well as cut through.
The three legs of a tripod turnstile provide multiple points of contact with the floor, which makes it difficult for someone trying to climb over them. A person may be able to gain some leverage by using one leg at a time as a step, but this technique is slow and inefficient compared with simply stepping over a single bar gate without having your hands full of bags or other items.
Traditional vertical bar gates have only two points of contact: one on each side of your body. This means that you can easily put one foot in front of another while walking through them–but if someone wants access to an area protected by these types of gates (such as an office building), all they need is something heavy enough or sharp enough (like bolt cutters) in order to break through their security measures!
- They can be used to replace staff at the entrance of a building
Tripod turnstiles are used in many public places to help improve the safety and efficiency of their entrances. They can be used to replace staff at the entrance of a building, or they can be used in conjunction with other security measures such as metal detectors or CCTV cameras.
Tripod turnstiles can also be automated so that they open automatically when someone approaches them, and close again after they have passed through them. This means there is no need for any staff members to operate them manually – saving you money on staffing costs! Tripod turnstiles are also great because they act as barriers that prevent people from entering buildings unauthorisedly – even if they try climbing over them!
- They are more efficient than traditional security measures
Tripod turnstiles are a highly adaptable security measure that can be used in a wide range of contexts. They can replace staff at the entrance of a building, for example, or provide extra security during peak times.
They are also more efficient than traditional security measures: they don’t require staff to monitor them all day long (and so there’s no need for overtime), they don’t require regular cleaning or maintenance (which means lower costs), and they reduce congestion by allowing people through only one at a time (so there’s less waiting time).
- They are highly adaptable and can be used in a wide range of contexts
Tripod turnstile gates are highly adaptable and can be used in a wide range of contexts. They’re commonly found at airports, schools, hospitals and other public places where security screening is required. They can also be used to control access to different areas within a building.
- They can save you money on security equipment, staffing and ongoing maintenance costs
Tripod turnstiles are a great option for improving security and efficiency at public places. They can also help you save money on security equipment, staffing and ongoing maintenance costs.
- Reduced need for hiring security guards. Tripod turnstiles use sensors to detect when a person passes through them, so there is no need for an employee or guard to manually check people in and out of the premises. This will reduce your overall cost of hiring security guards because there will be fewer people needed onsite during peak hours (or even at all). In fact, many businesses have reduced their number of guards by up to 50% since installing tripod turnstiles!
- Reduced need for purchasing expensive electronic gates/barriers/doors etc., which can cost thousands or tens of thousands each year depending on what type you buy; this includes ongoing maintenance fees associated.
Tripod turnstiles are a cost effective, highly adaptable way to enhance security at public places around the world.
Tripod turnstiles can be used in a wide range of contexts, from airports and train stations to stadiums and theme parks.
Tripod turnstiles save you money on security equipment, staffing and ongoing maintenance costs by providing an effective barrier between the public areas of your facility and restricted zones while cutting down on wait times for patrons who need access into these areas.
We hope that this article has given you a better understanding of what tripod turnstiles are and how they can be used to improve security at public places. We know that there are many people out there who are looking for a cost effective way to enhance their security measures, so we encourage you to consider using them in your next project!